Keystone for Finance Platform
“Keystone for Finance” – K4F – is an end-to-end application platform for the management of financial products destined for financing of current assets. It is based on a multi-tier architecture which features a high level of portability and scalability:
- It can be installed in-cloud, on departmental machines, or on mainframes
- It works on different DBMS (DB2, Oracle)
Finwave’s offering includes various possibilities in relation to the different organization and different size and requirements of its clients:
- Insourcing: the application is supplied under a user license and is installed on operating environments managed directly by the client. In this case, in addition to the installation and any migration and startup activities, Finwave also offers an application management service
- Full outsourcing: the application is installed at a Finwave partner data center, which also provides the facility management services in this case
- Business process outsourcing: in addition to the full outsourcing service, Finwave provides both operations and finance services
K4F 3.0 represents Finwave’s latest generation of Factoring management systems, following a complete rewrite of the online and batch application components, through a simplification of the system’s base architecture and a complete overhaul of the user experience for the back-office and front-office users.
This system version can also be installed on departmental environments and/or cloud architectures.
WOF - Web Online Factoring
This is the component of the platform designed to manage the client Onboarding phase and the subsequent management phase (Self Factoring).
The onboarding module is dedicated to the gathering of data and documents required for the preparatory phase, in addition to the management of the contractual phase.
Credit Worthiness (PEF)
This module allows all aspects and peculiarities of the credit approval and review processes to be managed using homogeneous risk evaluation and management criteria.
Pre-screening of a portfolio of assignors or debtors
Financial products - Marketplace
Over the years, we have worked with hundreds of companies.
Each project has had its own story – its successes, its goals, its main players.
Here are just some of them.
K4F for Automotive Market
The client is expanding its business, focusing on the expansion of its factoring offering, while still maintaining its distinctive offering in the management of “automobile” products.Learn more
Digital Factoring platform
Finwave has made available the new PEF 3.0 Platform connected to the K4F Factoring management system for the complete management of all technical market forms.Learn more
Need more information?
One contact is enough to innovate your business.
We invite you to read the marketing information.